Monday, December 7, 2015

The Glorious First Issue

I had the idea to do this zine about a year ago when I noticed I was spending most of my time at work doodling all of the same weird vagrants that would wander in and out just about ever day. I started to really develop these doodles in my sketchbook, play with some copic markers and stuff and never did much else with until a few days ago when I pulled my first 20 copies off of the xerox. I'll be printing up many more, so be sure to request a physical copy that includes a bonus secret fold-out drawing! Just use the form on the right!

I give to you the culmination of my efforts, the first (and hopefully not last) glorious issue of Dregs! (more after the jump).
Front Cover





Back Cover

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6





























No comments:

Post a Comment