Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Where to Get Dregs in Tallahassee

Tallahassee locals can find Dregs at any of these fine local establishments!

RetroFit Records
Simply the best source for new and used records. The staff there is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly.

Cosmic Cats Comics
Any time I have needed that odd issue of a comic I was missing, Ned has been able to get it for me. Great place to get comics and always fun to stop in on First Fridays in Railroad Square

All Saints Cafe
Open 24 hours, All Saints is the best place to get work done and enjoy some fantastic coffee. Anyone who has gone to school in Tallahassee has probably pulled an all-nighter here.

And as always, you can e-mail me or fill out the contact form to the right, and I'd be more than happy to mail you a copy! And if you live in Tallahassee, I would encourage you to spend your extra money at these local businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment